11 november 2013

Art I Heart - Fifi Lapin

So I stumbled upon this cute little rabbit, Fifi Lapin, always dressed in the latest fashion or some haute couture. 

                                                       Fifi Lapin wearing Giles.

This is what people wrote about Fifi in the press:, it sounds quite promising!

               'The world's most stylish bunny' Elle  'An unlikely - but powerful - fashion force' Vogue


                                                  Fifi and orange sunglasses.

There is also a book and I you can take a sneak peak inside here!

But I am particularly loving this print, of course:


            Fifi Lapin as a little clown.

                                            Detail of Fifi Lapin as a little clown.

Wishing I was this rabbit...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten